Monday, January 31, 2011

Moulin Rouge Bachelorette Party

My sister's Moulin Rouge Themed Bachelorette Party was so much fun to plan! Although we didn't necessarily stick to the theme the whole night, I incorporated it mainly in the decor. 

Each girl that came received a goody bag with a "Sex Devotional" book, a diamond ring keychain, a garter, and a personalized wine glass (which I made on my handy cricut!) 

One of the display tables had a framed quote from the movie about diamonds being a girls best friend.. so of course I ordered shot glass diamond rings and placed them in front. 

Other decorations included: a "spectacular! spectacular!" banner, candelabras, boas, whips, and lots and lots of glitter! 

Ayleen let me burlesque her up by taking some photos of her for signs.. two are pictured below (one for the entrance and one for the "TANTALIZING TEMPTRESS" punch..)
   

I also LOVE the burlesque vase above.. it was super easy to make.. and CHEAP!

After meeting at the Marena's resort in north miami beach we hopped into a limo and had a SKETCHING PARTY! .. i think we all died laughing when our male model struck a pose without his robe.. its a fun and different alternative to the usual strip club/stripper/pole dance class.

We ended our night at STK.. and for those who are curious.. it is really yummy.. GO! GO!

that's all for now!

(Click the pictures for a zoomed in view)

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog you have post, which is memorable. Keep me more updates. birthday party supplies singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite an interesting post!! I loved decoration of this bachelorette bash. From this post, I got really inspirational ideas for decoration of my sister’s bachelorette party which will be organized at one of her favorite Chicago venues. Thanks for the article.

    ReplyDelete